When I was in high school a lot of my friends smoked weed, but I never would partake. I am allergic to cigarette smoke and at the time I thought I would also be allergic to weed smoke. I also had in my head all the lies and bullshit that the government and media told us about weed. I looked down upon my friends that smoked weed, because I thought they were stupid. I thought they were just walking through the “gateway” to drug addiction and going down the path to ruining their lives. Boy was I naïve! Continue reading
Today marks the start of NoShavember and I started it with a trim :(. I was working on growing a goatee and I thought it would look really stupid if I didn’t shave for a month and the hair on my chin was significantly longer then the rest of my facial hair. I was going to shave last night, which is what you are suppose to do, but really didn’t feel up to it after working in the rain for 8 hours.
I told myself I was done with blogging for today, but on my way home from class something happened that just really made me mad. I wrecked my car and need to by replacement parts to fix it. So I have been prowling craiglist for parts. I found a part I needed and on the ad guy placed his number not saying if he preferred calls or text. So, I texted them asking if he still had it for sale because the add was 8 days old. He replied saying they did and then called me. I told him that I wasn’t able to talk on the phone right now and he then sent me his work address (shop he owned) where I could come by and pick the part up. I was planning on going their right after I left the bank and so on my way to the bank I texted him asking a view questions about the part just to make sure I wasn’t about to make this trip for nothing. He then sent me I voice message saying, Continue reading
If there was ever a post that completely described myself it would be this one….. I relate to all 20 but I am guilty of about 15 of them (-_-)
1. The idea of getting your ass out of bed, dressing up and stepping out of your front door is just
2. When you take public transport, you can’t help but think:
3. You’re on your way to meet a friend and then you get a text from her saying she’s brought a tag-along.
This is your reaction:
4. You find yourself praying that plans get cancelled all the time.
5. When you get invited to a house party, you pray to God they’ve got a pet so you can act busy and not interact with actual human beings.
6. When people tap you on the shoulder, or try to do that cheek-kissy thing that white people love, or touch you in any way:
7. When someone whips out a camera and everyone squeals in delight, you’re just like:
8. You loovvvveee the internet. And the invention of mobile phones…
View original post 319 more words
There are many problems in America that as a nation rather then address it we turn are back on it. Americans kind of have this out of site out of mind attitude about things. Once a problem is brought to light people are in a huge uproar about it, but once that problem is taking out of site most Americans stop caring and this is the reason there are so many problems within our country. Continue reading
In this day and age anonymity is a thing of the past. With big businesses mining your information, the power of the internet, and with enough money people have the ability to retrieve your information very easily. You can wear as many mask as you want, but if someone wants to find out bad enough they won’t have a problem removing each and every mask until they reveal who you truly are. Continue reading